The Watson Institute is hiring substitute instructional aides at the Education Center in Sewickley, PA, located less than 17 miles north of Pittsburgh, PA and Education Center in Bridgeville, PA, located less than 14 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Location: Sewickley, PA - Bridgeville, PA
- Instructional Planning – review activities; organize materials
- Instructional Management – manage activities; implement review procedures; implement monitoring procedures
- Organizational Skills – relate to students, use effective interpersonal skills, participate effectively as a transdisciplinary team member; document activities, contribute to the smooth operation of The Education Center, adhere to safety and health procedures
- Skill Development – participate actively in the supervisory process; engage in skill development activities
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience working with children with disabilities preferred
- Current PA clearances: Acts 34, 114 and 151
- Ability to lift and position students weighing up to 40 pounds