Navigating the mental and behavioral health services system can feel daunting. As a parent or caregiver of a child in need of support, we know you will have questions. We’re here to help guide you through the process.
If your child is experiencing a mental health crisis, you can call or text 988 or chat at 988 Lifelife.
- Allegheny County Re:Solve Crisis Intervention Line: 888-796-8226
- Armstrong County Crisis Line: 724-548-3451
- Beaver County Crisis Line: 800-400-6180
- Butler County Crisis Line: 800-292-3866
- Washington County Crisis Line: 1-877-225-3567
- Westmoreland County Crisis Line: 800-836-6010
Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.