As the Watson Institute continues to grow, so does the need for dedicated individuals to join our team. Whether you’re just out of high school looking for a seasonal or part-time special education career working with children with special needs, or have a Ph.D and years of experience, there’s a place for you at Watson.
Make an investment in YOU!
When you join the Watson Institute’s team, you’re making an investment in your personal and professional future. We are here to support your journey and help you take steps towards achieving your career goals. Here’s how:
- Opportunities for career advancement through ongoing education and training, outside conferences, and hands-on direct support on-the-job.
- Tuition reimbursement opportunity for full-time employees after six months of employment.
- Watson is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) and Teacher Loan Forgiveness Programs – be sure to check the specific program requirements to ensure eligibility.
- Comprehensive medical and prescription coverage, dental and vision insurance, as well as additional voluntary coverages including life, accident, hospital and short-term disability insurance.
- Full-time employees are eligible for a Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care.
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contributions and match after 1 year of employment.
- Positions available in four convenient locations: Bridgeville, Friendship, Sewickley & Sharpsburg.
Special Education Jobs
Kick start your career or pursue advancement now – check out our open Special Education jobs.
Behavioral & Mental Health Jobs
Explore our available job opportunities, some of which include flexible, hybrid remote schedules!
Administration Jobs & Custodian Jobs
Check out job openings in human resources, finance, front office support, and maintenance!
Substitute & Seasonal Jobs
Learn more about the Watson Institute’s substitute, temporary, and seasonal special education job openings.
The Watson Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Watson Institute strives to provide a positive work atmosphere for its employees by maintaining quality and safety throughout all of its programs that serve children with special needs.
Our policy regarding equal employment opportunity is to treat our employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors prohibited by law. This applies to all Watson Institute subsidiaries, personnel actions, and company related activities.
Do you have questions about Watson’s workplace culture, job benefits, or the hiring process? Check out our job seekers FAQs for more information!