The Watson Institute Behavioral Health Services is hiring full and part time Staff Psychologists at our Sewickley and Sharpsburg locations.
At the Watson Institute, we invest in our employees personally and professionally. Check out a few of the employee benefits you’ll receive as a Watson employee:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurances as well as life and long-term disability and access to voluntary benefits.
- 403b Retirement Plan with Watson matching employee contributions after 1 year of employment.
- Access to Tuition Reimbursement to pursue further education and advanced degrees.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program access for employees who meet the forgiveness program requirements.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and flexible spending accounts.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Location: Sewickley, PA - Sharpsburg, PA
Staff Psychologist Responsibilities:
- Conduct psychological evaluations
- Provide outpatient therapeutic services, including some combination of:
- individual therapy
- cognitive-behavior interventions
- behavior management
- adolescent groups and family groups
- Additional roles may include consultation, program development and participating in applied research
Staff Psychologist Requirements:
- Ph.D/Psy.D. in Psychology
- Must be licensed or license eligible in PA
- Previous experience working with children
- Experience working with autism spectrum disorders preferred
- Current PA clearances: Acts 34, 114 and 151