The Watson Institute is hiring a part-time Recruiter. This position will work in the Watson Institute administrative offices at our Sewickley, PA location, located less than 17 miles north of Pittsburgh, PA. This position will work 24 hours per week.
The Recruiter will work directly with the Human Resources Manager and collaborate with all Watson school locations on a regular basis and proactively identify staffing needs. This role will assist with maintaining entire recruiting life cycle from initial conversation/screening through the onboarding process.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Location: Sewickley, PA
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Identify/maintain open positions at all Watson Institute locations
- Add/edit job postings as new/filled jobs occur on all job boards including working with the Marketing team to update the Watson Institute’s Career page
- Identify, seek out, and screen applicants by using a variety of recruitment resources to fill existing Watson open positions. Ensure candidates meet requirements for the job to which they are applying
- Schedule interviews with hiring team and follow up after interviews are completed
- Analyze information skillfully to obtain a complete application and pre-qualify applicants
- Use relevant information and collaborate with management to determine whether applicants meet regulatory hiring standards
- Monitor and answer daily emails and phone calls in regards to recruitment including communication between candidates and hiring managers
- Present offers to qualified candidates after approval from Program Directors. Communicate with candidates on new hire information
- Ensure all candidates are qualified and the required documentation is completed prior to start date. This includes reviewing required clearances for employment purposes
- Work with appropriate staff at each location to schedule and participate as needed in onboarding classes
- Conduct onboarding classes at each school location. This will include collecting I9 documentation and reviewing benefits packages with new hires
- Collect all necessary new hire documentation and provide to HR Administrative Assistant
- Attend job fairs and recruiting events as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum required education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years recruiting experience required
- Experience in Educational Recruiting strongly preferred
- Current Acts 34, 114, and 151 clearances required