The Watson Institute Child Behavioral Health Services is hiring a full-time Psychological Services Coordinator.
At the Watson Institute, we invest in our employees personally and professionally. Check out a few of the employee benefits you’ll receive as a Watson employee:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurances as well as life and long-term disability and access to voluntary benefits.
- 403b Retirement Plan with Watson matching employee contributions after 1 year of employment.
- Access to Tuition Reimbursement to pursue further education and advanced degrees.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program access for employees who meet the forgiveness program requirements.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and flexible spending accounts.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Psychological Services Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Manages IBHS including prioritization of cases through intake, determination of staffing needs, and case assignment
- Hires, trains, and supervises TSS and BSC staff including maintaining training schedules, reviewing treatment plans, and conducting staff meetings as appropriate
- Maintains billable caseload as assigned (BSC)
- Provides administrative supervision for outpatient personnel including making case assignments to individual or group therapy, managing attendance, making substitutions for call offs, approving time off for outpatient clinicians, etc.
- Orients new clinicians, attends clinical supervision meetings, and assists with the preparation for audits
- Markets the outpatient program to help grow services across Sewickley, Sharpsburg, and Bridgeville sites and acts as a liaison with county, state, MCO and other relevant agencies
- Oversees Camp WISP/STAT including initial planning procedures, assistance with hiring of camp staff, supervision of camp staff, scheduling of evaluations, selecting cases to admit to the program, matching children with staff, making substitutions for call offs, handling all day-to-day situations as they arise, etc.
- Travels to camp sites to provide supervision as necessary
- Acts as a liaison with regular camp programs, participating school districts, and families
- Responsible for program development
- Other duties as assigned
Psychological Services Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Licensed BSC, LPC or LCSW OR a Master’s Degree in mental health, special education, or related field with the ability to obtain a BSC license
- Supervisory experience required
- Related work experience required
- Strong organizational skills, leadership skills, communication skills, and problem-solving skills required
- Experience working as a liaison with other parties required (such as school districts, stakeholders, families, etc.)
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Current PA clearances 34, 114, and 151 required