Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled. Check out our Careers page for current openings!
Thank you for your interest. THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Schedule: Three days per week
- Plan and conduct assessments as well as plans of treatment for students
- Implement quality treatment
- Compile data and interpret results for Individual Education Plan (IEP) and to families as needed
- Add input for goals and objectives for IEPs
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate professional behavior
- Work within a team
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree or DPT in Physical Therapy
- Active PA License as a physical therapist
- Experience preferred
- Computer skills preferred
- Most tasks require oral communication, visual and hearing perception, and the ability to get around the classrooms, cafeteria, gym and campus, etc.
- Supervise students during emergency drills, play periods and community-based instruction; the ability to keep up with running children and/or to lift, position or assist with lifting students is essential to perform this task
- The essential functions of the job described herein require the ability to exert moderate physical effort in light work, typically involving some combination of bending, stooping, squatting, reaching, kneeling, crouching and brisk walking, and which may involve lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and material of moderate weight (50 pounds)
- Ability to physically restrain students for their safety and the safety of others
- Current PA Acts 34, 114 and 151 Clearances required
Employment Type: Full-time