The Watson Institute is hiring a full-time Outpatient Clinician Therapist at our Watson Institute Friendship Academy special education school.
At the Watson Institute, we invest in our employees personally and professionally. Check out a few of the employee benefits you’ll receive as a Watson employee:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurances as well as life and long-term disability and access to voluntary benefits.
- 403b Retirement Plan with Watson matching employee contributions after 1 year of employment.
- Access to Tuition Reimbursement to pursue further education and advanced degrees.
- Qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and flexible spending accounts.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Clinician Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Provide psychiatric clinical services to patients and their families.
- Conduct therapy on an individual, family and group basis.
- Competency in the delivery of evidence-based treatments.
- Ability to engage families in ongoing treatment sessions.
- Develop treatment plans on assigned patients.
- Complete competent clinical documentation within specified time frames.
- Collaboration with psychiatrist and other providers.
- Use individual and group supervision to enhance professional growth.
Clinician Therapist Job Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (current PA license) or related clinical field required (LSW, LPC preferred)
- Strong organizational skills
- Current PA clearances (34, 114 and 151) required