Casual Mental Health Therapists
Watson is looking to hire Casual Mental Health Therapists for afternoon and evening hours in the Psychological Services Department.
Positions are available at the Education Center Sewickley and Friendship Academy.
- Provide individual, group and family psychotherapy to children and adolescents with an array of mental health diagnoses including Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Meet with parents/caregivers on a regular basis to establish close working relationship to enhance treatment
- Facilitate skill-based group services for children and adolescents
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation and data necessary to monitor client progress
- Collaborate with other involved professionals and agencies in order to provide unified services and continuity of care to the clients and their families
- Write individualized therapeutic treatment plans
- Participate in treatment plan meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree required
- License required (LSW, LCSW, or LPC)
- Two or more years related experience preferred
- Current Act 34, 114 and 151 clearances
- Available and willing to work weekday evenings