The Watson Institute Psychological Services division is hiring a full-time Mental Health Outpatient & IBHS Clerk in Sewickley, PA. This position will work Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with frequent required evening hours.
At the Watson Institute, we invest in our employees personally and professionally. Check out a few of the employee benefits you’ll receive as a Watson employee:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurances as well as life and long-term disability and access to voluntary benefits.
- 403b Retirement Plan with Watson matching employee contributions after 1 year of employment.
- Access to Tuition Reimbursement to pursue further education and advanced degrees.
- Qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and flexible spending accounts.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Location: Sewickley, PA
Mental Health Outpatient & IBHS Clerk Responsibilities
- Approve all Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) to be billed
- Submit and track authorizations for Outpatient and IBHS
- Assist with posting deposits daily
- Process secondary claims
- Work all IBHS denials and follow up on a weekly basis
- Complete authorization packets for IBHS and submit to insurance for authorization including tracking and monitoring the authorizations
- Maintain accounts receivable balances
- Scan and e-file documentation
- Keep current with government and insurance company regulations and changes
- Cover front desk for evening appointments
- Assist in covering front desk when Receptionist in unavailable
- Back up for scheduling when needed
- Other duties as assigned including miscellaneous office duties
Mental Health Outpatient & IBHS Clerk Requirements
- High School Diploma required
- Knowledge of Insurance Benefits preferred
- Minimum two years experience in Mental Health office preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented for fast paced work environment
- Current Act 34, 114 and 151 clearances