The Watson Institute is hiring a full-time general maintenance worker for the morning/daytime shift at the Education Center Sewickley, located less than 17 miles north of Pittsburgh, PA.
This position will work Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Location: Sewickley, PA
Custodial Worker Job Responsibilities:
- General cleaning, mopping and vacuuming of classrooms, bathrooms or any other assigned areas of the facility
- Stripping and waxing of floors
- Outside maintenance and lawn care
- Snow removal when needed
- Minor electrical repairs
- Minor mechanical repairs
- All other tasks necessary to maintain a clean and safe environment
- Other duties as assigned
Facilities Maintenance Job Requirements:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to follow directions well and work independently
- At least one year janitorial experienced preferred
- Some electrical and mechanical knowledge
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Current Act 34, 114, and 151 clearances