The Watson Institute is hiring a full-time Building Manager to oversee Maintenance operations at our Sewickley, PA location. This position will work Monday through Friday.
At the Watson Institute, we invest in our employees personally and professionally. Check out a few of the employee benefits you’ll receive as a Watson employee:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurances as well as life and long-term disability and access to voluntary benefits.
- 403b Retirement Plan with Watson matching employee contributions after 1 year of employment.
- Access to Tuition Reimbursement to pursue further education and advanced degrees.
- Qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and flexible spending accounts.
- On-the-job training in machinery and equipment used by the facilities management team.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Location: Sewickley, PA
Building Manager Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems, as well as electrical, plumbing, and boilers
- Perform minor plumbing, electrical, and HVAC repairs when required
- Responsible for the proper maintenance, security, and operation of the building, grounds, and functional equipment
- Plan and monitor preventative maintenance schedule for building, equipment, and grounds
- Manage contract and vendor relationships
- Supervision of department staff
- Maintain complete inventory of all furnishings and equipment, marking all equipment when purchased
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree or certificate in field or related professional experience
- High school diploma
- At least three years’ experience in building management
- Supervisory experience
- Effective communication skills
- Current Act 34, 114, and 151 clearances