Watson is hiring a summer maintenance worker at the Education Center Sewickley, located less than 17 miles north of Pittsburgh, PA. This position works Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Location: Sewickley, PA
Summer Maintenance Job Responsibilities:
- Operate lawn equipment such as tractors, push mowers, and weed eaters
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Move furniture and classroom items to prep for floor waxing
- Some outside landscaping work such as weeding and mulching
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow directions well and work independently
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Current Acts 34, 114 and 151 Clearances required