The Watson Institute is hiring a full-time clinical psychologist in our psychological services department at Sewickley, PA, located less than 17 miles north of Pittsburgh, PA. This position will work Monday through Friday with a flexible hybrid remote work schedule.
At the Watson Institute, we invest in our employees personally and professionally. Check out a few of the employee benefits you’ll receive as a Watson employee:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurances as well as life and long-term disability and access to voluntary benefits.
- 403b Retirement Plan with Watson matching employee contributions after 1 year of employment.
- Access to Tuition Reimbursement to pursue further education and advanced degrees.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program access for employees who meet the forgiveness program requirements.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and flexible spending accounts.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Location: Sewickley, PA
Clinical Psychologist Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct psychological evaluations, including initial diagnostic evaluations, re-evaluations, and evaluations for Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) for children who may have Autism Spectrum Disorder or related disorders and their families
- Conduct sessions to discuss the results of psychological/neuropsychological testing with caregivers, patients, and other service providers, as well as to provide recommendations to treat and address concerns
- Consult with staff providing direct interventions to children and families
- Supervise post-doctoral fellows when appropriate
- Provide child-centered, family-focused, individual and family psychotherapy
- Provide Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Maintain therapeutic records and data necessary to monitor progress
- Complete written work within the allotted timeframe
- Collaborate with other involved professionals and agencies in order to provide unified services and continuity of care to the child and family
- Participate in treatment plan meetings
- Write individualized therapeutic treatment plans for individual therapy patients
- Other duties as assigned
Clinical Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Must possess a Ph.D./Psy.D. in Psychology
- Maintain PA Psychology license in good standing
- Complete and maintain documentation of 30 hours of Continuing Education Credits per biennium
- Previous experience with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnosis preferred
- Experience in testing children and adolescents for mental health diagnoses, as well as conducting the ADOS-2 preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Current PA Clearances: 34, 114 and 151 required