The Watson Institute is hiring a part-time Nutrition Aide at Friendship Academy, a special education school for children ages 5 to 21 located 4 miles east of Pittsburgh in the Friendship neighborhood. This position will work Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Location: Friendship, PA
- Prepare and serve food daily for students and staff following established protocols
- Maintain orderly, clean kitchen and service area within the Department of Health regulations
- Provide support (preparation, serving and cleaning) for staff functions involving food service
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification in Food Safety by the Allegheny County Health Department
- Ability to interact with a variety of staff and students
- Ability to exert moderate physical effort in light work, typically involving some combination of bending, stooping, squatting, reaching, kneeling or brisk walking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Current PA Act 34, 114 and 151 clearances