Mandatory Training Days will be held on June 24 & 25, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
ESY runs from June 26 – July 24, 2019; Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
No ESY on July 4th and July 5th
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Location: Sewickley, PA and Bridgeville, PA
- Instructional Planning: Review activities and organize materials
- Instructional Management: Manage activities, implement review procedures, implement monitoring procedures
- Organizational Skills: Relate to students, use effective interpersonal skills, participate effectively as a transdisciplinary team member, document activities, contribute to the smooth operation of the Education Center, adhere to safety and health procedures
- Skill Development: participate actively in the supervisory process, engage in skill development activities
- Must be available for all dates in the program
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working with children with special needs preferred
- Current PA Clearances: Acts 34, 114 and 151
- Ability to lift and position students weighing up to 40 pounds