The Watson Institute is hiring a full-time Administrative Assistant in the Outpatient Psychological Services department at our location in Sewickley, PA, located less than 17 miles north of Pittsburgh, PA. This position will assist with day to day operations of the Psychological Services Department, monitor department procedures, and assume designated clerical duties for all programs within the department.
At the Watson Institute, we invest in our employees personally and professionally. Check out a few of the employee benefits you’ll receive as a Watson employee:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurances as well as life and long-term disability and access to voluntary benefits.
- 403b Retirement Plan with Watson matching employee contributions after 1 year of employment.
- Access to Tuition Reimbursement to pursue further education and advanced degrees.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program access for employees who meet the forgiveness program requirements.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and flexible spending accounts.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Location: Sewickley, PA
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain in-house audit procedure to ensure ongoing, full outpatient licensure including staying current on Mental Health Provider Regulations and compliance issues, and acting as liaison with County, State, MCO, and other relevant organizations for Outpatient Licensure
- Facilitate credentialing and re-credentialing of all Watson clinicians and facility credentialing with all insurance companies and provider enrollment for medical assistance
- Assist with day to day operations of Outpatient Facility, monitor administrative compliance issues, provide feedback to staff when necessary, and assist to develop and maintain Policies and Procedures Manual for Outpatient Program, Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) Program, and Psychological Services Department
- Maintain all medical record charts, and send medical records upon request to Bureau of Disability Determination, Attorneys, parents, etc. as requested
- Create, send, and track all authorizations for Value Behavioral Health BHRS Evaluations
- Receive, print, and file reports, documents, etc., send to appropriate parties upon verification of release and document all appropriate data into database and charts
- Maintain Clinical Log for productivity reports and all related activity to appointments and number of patients we serve per year
- Update and maintain all logs and reports for all services including tracking treatment plan submissions for Social Skills Groups
- Q.A. Meetings – responsible for scheduling, agenda, taking minutes, receiving, calculating, and documenting all surveys; and OP Department Meetings – responsible for scheduling, agenda, taking minutes, and distribution of all materials to all OP staff
- Create and submit all purchase orders and check requests for department including ordering supplies, toys, testing materials, etc. and update database files
- Train all new staff on all basic procedures – network, department procedures, access to files, forms, etc.
- Process, distribute incoming/outgoing mail for department, assist in covering front desk when Receptionist is unavailable, and perform miscellaneous office duties when deemed appropriate
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Three years experience in mental health office preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills – proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Organized and detail oriented
- Current Acts 34, 114, and 151 clearances required