There are several ways to use this site!
The site has a wealth of information already available for your use. You can easily access this information in three ways.
- Themes: Information has been categorized by ten broad themes. Click on the theme you are interested in to find related information.
- Tags: Tags are words that are associated with each strategy. Click on the tag you are interested to find related information.
- Search: Use the search bar to type in key words or phrases to find related information.
If you have a specific question that you would like answered, an educational consultant will be happy to review your request.
- “Ask a Question:” All questions are answered in a timely manner. In order to submit a question you must first register. You will only need to provide a username, email and password. We will never share any of this information. Registration allows you to access the Waton LIFE Resource site to the fullest extent possible.
Contribute to the information on the site!
- Comments: Tell us if a particular strategy worked for you. Maybe you tried a variation that may work for someone else. You may be able to help others with your input. In order to submit a comment you must first register.
- Ratings: Tell us what you think. Watson Life Resources strives for 5 star ratings on all content!
We encourage you to join our community and use our resources in order to help the people in your life solve problems, find answers and reach their highest potential!
Disclaimer: The Watson Institute is an organization serving children ages 3-21. All of our knowledge and experience is based on the under 21 population. We do not have experience serving adults with disabilities.