Watson is looking to hire Casual Mental Health Therapists for afternoon and evening hours in the Psychological Services Department.
Positions are available at the Education Center Sewickley and Friendship Academy.
- Provide individual, group and family psychotherapy to children and adolescents with an array of mental health diagnoses including Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Meet with parents/caregivers on a regular basis to establish close working relationship to enhance treatment
- Facilitate skill-based group services for children and adolescents
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation and data necessary to monitor client progress
- Collaborate with other involved professionals and agencies in order to provide unified services and continuity of care to the clients and their families
- Write individualized therapeutic treatment plans
- Participate in treatment plan meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree required
- License required (LSW, LCSW, or LPC)
- Two or more years related experience preferred
- Current Act 34, 114 and 151 clearances
- Available and willing to work weekday evenings