Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled. Check out our Careers page for current openings!
Thank you for your interest. THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. Please check out our Careers page for current openings!
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including journal entries, reconciliations of bank accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary
- Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information and monthly reconciling
- Maintain accounting controls by following the recommended policies and procedures
- Coordinate team activities and answer questions from accounting clerical staff
- Monthly variance reporting
- Review bi-weekly A/P documentation
- Maintain BNA fixed asset system
- Participate in the budget process and assist in preparing narrative. Enter budget into GP and monitor variance.
- Annually assist in reviewing audits
- Prepare financial portion of PDE licenses and budget and final reports for IDEA-B and lunch programs
- Prepare quarterly federal census and annual census reports
- Prepare yearly program reports (i.e. ESY, TEACCH, Pro Am taxes)
- 1+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- Experience with Great Plains accounting software
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
Employment Type: Full-time