The Watson Institute is hiring a full-time Administrative Assistant for our Outpatient Psychological Services department at the Sewickley, PA office.
This position will assist with day to day operations of the Psychological Services Department including the IBHS Program, monitor department procedures, and assume designated clerical duties for all programs within the department.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Location: Sewickley, PA
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain in-house audit procedure to ensure ongoing, full outpatient licensure including staying current on Mental Health Provider Regulations and compliance issues, and acting as liaison with County, State, MCO, and other relevant organizations for Outpatient Licensure
- Facilitate credentialing and re-credentialing of all Watson clinicians and facility credentialing with all insurance companies and provider enrollment for medical assistance
- Assist with day to day operations of Outpatient Facility, monitor administrative compliance issues, provide feedback to staff when necessary, and assist to develop and maintain Policies and Procedures Manual for Outpatient Program, IBHS Program, and Psychological Services Department
- Maintain all medical record charts and send medical records upon request to Bureau of Disability Determination, Attorneys, parents, etc. as requested
- Create, send, and track all authorizations for Value Behavioral Health BHRS Evaluations
- Receive, print, and file all reports, documents, etc., send to appropriate parties upon verification of release, and document all appropriate data into database and charts
- Maintain Clinical Log for productivity reports and all related activity to appointments and number of patients we serve per year
- Update and maintain all logs and reports for all services including tracking treatment plan submissions for Social Skills Groups
- Q.A. Meetings – responsible for scheduling, agenda, taking minutes, receiving, calculating, and documenting all surveys and OP Department Meetings – responsible for scheduling, agenda, taking minutes, and distribution of all materials to all OP staff
- Create and submit all purchase orders and check requests for department including ordering supplies, toys, testing materials, etc. and update database files
- Train all new staff on all basic procedures – network, department procedures, access to files, forms, etc.
- Process, distribute incoming/outgoing mail for department, assist in covering front desk when Receptionist is unavailable, and perform miscellaneous office duties when deemed appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Three years experience in mental health office preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills – proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Organized and detail oriented
- Current Acts 34, 114, and 151 clearances required