Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled. Check out our Careers page for current openings!
Nutrition Aide Job – Education Center
The Watson Institute is hiring part-time Nutrition Aides for the Education Center special education school programs. This position will work Monday through Friday, approximately 20 hours per week.
At the Watson Institute, we invest in our employees personally and professionally. Check out a few of the employee benefits you’ll receive as a Watson employee:
- Company-provided life and AD&D insurance
- Paid time off based upon hours worked
- Ongoing professional development through continued education opportunities, training, and direct staff support
- 403b retirement plan with employer contributions and match after 1 year of employment
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Sewickley, PA
Nutrition Aide Job Description:
- Prepare and serve food daily for students and staff following established protocols
- Maintain orderly, clean kitchen and serving area within the Department of Health regulations
- Complete required continuing education/training as required by the Department of Agriculture – Food and Nutrition Services
- Other duties as determined by Nutrition Coordinator
Nutrition Aide Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification in ServeSafe or ability to obtain the certification successfully
- Ability to interact with a variety of staff and students
- Ability to exert moderate physical effort in light work, typically involving some combination of bending, stooping, squatting, reaching, kneeling or brisk walking
- Current PA Acts 34, 114 and 151 clearances required