The Watson Institute is hiring a part-time School Nutrition Aide at the Education Center South, a special education school in Bridgeville, PA, located less than 14 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA.
The Nutrition Aide position will work Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Location: Bridgeville, PA
School Nutrition Aide Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare and serve food daily for students and staff following established protocols
- Maintain orderly, clean kitchen and serving area within the Department of Health regulations
- Complete required continuing education/training as required by the Department of Agriculture – Food and Nutrition Services
- Other duties as determined by Nutrition Coordinator
School Nutrition Aide Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification in ServeSafe or ability to obtain the certification successfully
- Ability to interact with a variety of staff and students
- Ability to exert moderate physical effort in light work, typically involving some combination of bending, stooping, squatting, reaching, kneeling or brisk walking
- Current PA Acts 34, 114 and 151 clearances required