The Watson Institute is hiring a part-time School Nutrition Aide at the Education Center Sewickley, a special education school in Sewickley, PA.
The Nutrition Aide position will work Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Location: Sewickley, PA
Nutrition Aide Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare and serve food daily for students and staff following established protocols
- Maintain orderly, clean kitchen and serving area within the Department of Health regulations
- Complete required continuing education/training as required by the Department of Agriculture-Food and Nutrition Service
- Other duties as determined by Nutrition Coordinator
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification in ServeSafe or ability to obtain the certification successfully
- Ability to interact with a variety of staff and students
- Ability to exert moderate physical effort in light work, typically involving some combination of bending, stooping, squatting, reaching, kneeling, or brisk walking
- Current PA Acts 34, 114, and 151 clearances required