The Watson Institute is hiring a full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Licensed Professional Counselor.
At the Watson Institute, we invest in our employees personally and professionally. Check out a few of the employee benefits you’ll receive as a Watson employee:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurances as well as life and long-term disability and access to voluntary benefits.
- 403b Retirement Plan with Watson matching employee contributions after 1 year of employment.
- Access to Tuition Reimbursement to pursue further education and advanced degrees.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program access for employees who meet the forgiveness program requirements.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and flexible spending accounts.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at the Watson Institute!
Social Worker Job Responsibilities
- Serve as the central point of interface between the school district and the behavioral health services
- Collaborate with other involved professionals and agencies to provide unified services and continuity of care to the child and family
- Communicate regularly with Watson’s Training and Consultation staff working with the school district staff
- In conjunction with the school district team, develop Individual Educational/Treatment Plans (IEP)
- Supervise staff providing direct interventions to children and families
- Maintain therapeutic records and data necessary to monitor progress
- Provide child-centered, family focused, individual, group and family psychotherapy
- Masters degree in social work and current PA license, LCSW required or current PA Professional Counselor license
- Knowledge of a range of autism intervention techniques preferred
- Knowledge of educational systems preferred
- Minimum of three years experience working with children using cognitive-behavioral interventions preferred
- Current PA clearances: Acts 34, 114 and 151