Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled. Check out our Careers page for current openings!
Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled.
- Serve as the central point of interface between the school district and the behavioral health services
- Collaborate with other involved professionals and agencies to provide unified services and continuity of care to the child and family
- Communicate regularly with Watson’s Training and Consultation staff working with the school district staff
- In conjunction with the school district team, develop Individual Educational/Treatment Plans (IEP)
- Supervise staff providing direct interventions to children and families
- Maintain therapeutic records and data necessary to monitor progress
- Provide child-centered, family focused, individual, group and family psychotherapy
- Masters degree in social work and current PA license, LCSW required or current PA Professional Counselor license
- Knowledge of a range of autism intervention techniques preferred
- Knowledge of educational systems preferred
- Minimum of three years experience working with children using cognitive-behavioral interventions preferred
- Current PA clearances: Acts 34, 114 and 151
Employment Type: Full-time