We envision The Watson Institute as:
- The region’s premier provider of special education services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, brain injuries, behavior disorder and emotional disturbance and nationally recognized for its expertise;
- A provider of a comprehensive array of cost-effective, accessible services and programs that serves children with special needs from their birth through age twenty-one;
- The place that parents of children with special needs turn to for information and help;
- The first choice of school districts and professionals who need professional development services so that they can better serve children with special needs.
- An organization that is noted for its expert, professional and compassionate staff, who do whatever needs to be done to help children with disabilities achieve their fullest potential in all aspects of their lives.
- Recognized world-wide for providing services to professionals working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and behavior disorders.